• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned for glitching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My IGN: Cplpunishmnt
Banned by: @MoeJunur
Time of ban: 3:31 pm
Reason for ban: Glitched through an iron door in someones base.
My story: At the time of my ban I had been trying to find a way into, a person named Skaahr's, base. I had thought to myself what if I just glitched through the door right? granted I had no idea I could do this before hand and was just trying something new I still glitched through the door. This of course is against the rules as I had just found out from my friend. Now I had tried to glitch in the door because I was frustrated with the fact that I couldn't find a way in normally. Anyway I realize what I did was against the rules and is usually a permanent ban, if not always. However if it would be possible to be given a second chance I would take it. Trust me I don't like to glitch either but when your given the chance it's hard to not. If I were to be given a second chance I would never do this again now that I know what I am getting myself into. Edit: I would also like to add to the fact that I didn't know this was a glitch. Plus my friends tell me that this guy has been watching me for a long time. It's not like I did the glitch in an instant. If anything this has been a learning experience for everyone. I have been banned for something that I shouldn't have done, and I completely agree with the fact that I shouldn't have done such a stupid thing. However now you guys know that the druid's earthwall skill can glitch you through doors

Last edited:

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
This will be a 3 day ban, next time you are caught doing anything that is against the servers rules you will be permantly banned for blatantly breaking the server rules.
Please reread the rules at hc.to/rules
You never know when somoene will be watching!

What time will this ban be removed? At the time I was banned after the three days or three days from now?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Locking this thread since you're widely off topic in your deleted posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.