• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned for Advertising (Unknown)

Byrozy

TNT
IGN: Kohiyt
Banned by: (I don't know)
Time of ban: 23/10/2015
Reason for ban: timforreal
Your story: I Uploaded a youtube video of a smp I play for and I was stupid enough not to read the rules so I didn't know that you can be banned for advertising I wish I used something called common sence. I'm sorry for advertising I didn't know and I've only been on the server for 2 week I believe. so i'm very sorry for not reading the rules. it won't happen again, if i'm unbanned.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Kohiyt
Banned by: (I don't know)
Time of ban: 23/10/2015
Reason for ban: timforreal
Your story: I Uploaded a youtube video of a smp I play for and I was stupid enough not to read the rules so I didn't know that you can be banned for advertising I wish I used something called common sence. I'm sorry for advertising I didn't know and I've only been on the server for 2 week I believe. so i'm very sorry for not reading the rules. it won't happen again, if i'm unbanned.

Unbanned, be more mindful of what you're posting please.