• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned by Lucky 9/3/11 [Admin Appeal Exhausted, Founder Response Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmil23

Obsidian
IGN: dmil23
Banned by?: lucky644
Time of ban: around 4PM EST
Reason for ban: Not sure wasn't listed, probably for "harassment".
Your story:
Reasons I kill at AB's shop.
1. For the loot
2. To make enemies. Lets face it, the server has little to non PVP without us. Its nearly a creative server with strong mobs. No one raids like they used to and everyone is allied with everyone else.
3. Because I like to PVP
4. When we raid towns people hide in their houses and town halls. When I'm at AB's shop people can decide if they want to come to me and be killed. I was not targeting a specific player at all when I was there.
5. It's the largest PVP hotspot, that place offers the most pvping and probably the best. zdylan and bazola are there nearly as much as me and we always kill eachother, i think its fun killing and so do they. Wouldn't they have gotten a warning too?

I have killed AB probably a total of 5 times over the course of two days. How is that massive harassment? I have killed a bunch of people way more than that and I was never spoken to by staff. I'm guessing the main reason I was banned was also for following AB around in Zeal. When I was on the bridge over the void there was an alert saying "This is your last warning", then I was kicked. I rejoined and moved two steps and it said Banned. If that was supposedly my 3rd warning or whatever it takes to get banned, I would like to know what were my other warnings. I have never been talked to by staff about anything I have done except by Neo_Exdeath and I told him Kainzo said it was okay. Neo then said okay and left. I think it is really unclear about my ban and that I should have been warned or spoken to b

efore i got warned and banned within the same 5 seconds. I also think that getting banned for 1 week is a bit harsh since it is my first ban and I have never been yelled at for doing something illegal.

Reply to lucky's first post:
Did you not see where I said what you did? It said Alert this is your last warning. Then you kicked me, I rejoined and you banned me 2 seconds later.

The whole spawner deal is complete horse shit. That has been my spawner for the longest time and once I hit grandmaster Ares asked me if they can use it. They are the ones that made it a window. I told you to check up with the staff that has seen me use it. I run around inside of the glass box and attack them. Your argument for this one is completely false and you should have asked staff like I specifically told you to the first time. Neo_Exdeath was there to check logs to make sure I was doing it correctly and he told me I was fine, this was about 1 or 2 days ago. I would check up with him to remove that warning.

For my third warning I also never went after a specific player. If you are talking about Airbus, he spawned on the East side of Zeal so I figured that he had some stuff on him that I could make use of. That's why I was waiting for him to enter his shop so we could kill him. I have never targeted a specific player at all when I camp his shop, I target everyone. I don't think the rules on PVP/Harassment are very clear at all either. The only time I was ever told to stop was from Neo_Exdeath but Kainzo announced in Offtopic that people need to take new routes instead of dying from me and bitching.

In my personal opinion I only think strike number one is 100% true since there is hardly enough info given for the other two strikes. Let me know what you think and please check up with the rest of the staff to clear that up. I think making accusations are completely unfair.

Edit Two:

2011-09-03 10:10:22 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 10:10:22 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 10:11:12 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 10:11:12 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 13:52:53 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 13:52:53 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:50:47 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:50:48 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:57:32 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:57:33 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-04 22:06:52 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf

It shows here that Airbus was killed a total of 6 times by a wolf. Oryinn also has wolfs so those might not of all been from me, but besides the point how is killing a player 6 times considered Harassment? He has a protected region where he has his own safe zone that he spawns in. This means he was also running out it 6 times to die.

Here is proof that you give me my last warning then you give me 2 seconds and ban me. http://i53.tinypic.com/9r65qg.jpg

Here is proof that there was no rule and that it was not enforced for us to leave. http://i54.tinypic.com/34e5nd0.jpg

With what I have there that is complete proof that my 3rd warning should not have been given. My second warning was cleared up with Neo_Exdeath which mean that I should have only one warning.

Edit Three:

I would like to see the Proof you have of my ban. You can post it here or feel free to send it to me in a PM. As for lucky, you really should say something more than that. You are the one who banned me and I'm questioning you, no need to act like a hard ass over a forum. I'm trying to reason with you and you just give me complete bullshit. I wish I would have been banned by someone else who is not ban happy without exact reason.

Edit Four:

I'm not afk, I was downstairs eating and when I got back upstairs there were a lot of zombies. I was just sitting there holding down left click. When they were above me Brancher sent me a /tell saying Hello. That's why I stopped hitting the zombies because I /tell'd him back saying hi and figured fuck they tracked me. If I was AFK leveling then why would I have stopped? Also noticed how I looked up at them, do you really think I have some kind of macro that attacks, stops, looks up at an angle, then starts to attack again? Brutal was the first of the Admins to see the video and he said just don't do it again, it was already handled with.

@lucky644

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
First warning: Verbal Harassment, Racial slurs & trolling
Second warning: Using a mob spawner illegally for grinding, blocking mobs from attacking (ares spawner)
Third warning: Player harassment including, but not limited to; Vulgar verbal harassment, stalking/camping for killing a specific player & ignoring a admin when they told you to stop it and move on.

You were /mailed warnings for the first two, it was then decided that you would get no ban for your second warning but you would jump to a 1 week suspension if you hit your 3rd warning.

See you in a week.

Learn your lesson this time.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
I have reviewed the evidence, including VIDEO EVIDENCE of BLATANT spawner abuse, SERVER GENERATED logs of reported incidents, and Petitions. I agree with the judgment, and find the ban is fair under the rules I and all of Herocraft are subject to, as well as the circumstances and considering our records of the individual involved. This punishment is due to a culmination of previous infractions, not only this specific infraction.

At this point only a founder may reconsider this case.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
I do NOT have to present our records of you at all, and i will not show certain logs as they provide inside information on the server that is not intended for public consumption.

To show you the MINIMUM QUALITY OF EVIDENCE we require, here are videos of what we consider the MINIMUM for action against a player.

Here is you actually, abusing a spawner.
<removed, point made>

I also have logs AND screenshots of you abusing a user (calling them chinc, and saying they should stick to chineese) as well as incident reports/investigations of other abuse with circumstantial though notable evidence.
<removed, point made>

We do not ban for fun, or on a whim. It takes evidence, hard work, and verification from multiple sources.

Furthermore, do not edit your main post, create new posts. We can see edit hirstory, but it does not notify us that you have edited it. Which is why you were ignored before, as you are not refreshing or bumping your thread properly.

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
As for lucky, you really should say something more than that. You are the one who banned me and I'm questioning you, no need to act like a hard ass over a forum. I'm trying to reason with you and you just give me complete bullshit. I wish I would have been banned by someone else who is not ban happy without exact reason.

@lucky644

We're not ban happy.

You have a record.

You willfully ignored staff members requests.

You are argumentative and a troll.

If you don't shape up after your 1 week ban do not expect to return. Take your ban, learn a lesson, and come back in a week.

Continued arguing will not result in anything positive for you.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
As there is no more discussion needed on this from anyone other than a founder, I am closing this thread. If a founder chooses to reconsider or add to this thread, they have automated authority and tools to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.