• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned... Bounty rigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikewade

Soulsand
IGN: NikeWade
Banned by: N/A
Time of ban: 6/11/2015
Reason for ban: Bounty rig
Your story: xDarkSecrett had a bounty on him so we 1v1d and I won soooo I got the bounty... From what I've heard from many people such as the admin Tim is that as long as you are not in the same town I's allowed... I don't think this goes under the line of "boosting" due to it being a fair match between two people. Altho I do see how this could be a rule break and I will serve my 1 day ban.. I still think that it was wrong for whoever banned me to do so. I would of kindly gave the money back to the person that made the bounty.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: NikeWade
Banned by: N/A
Time of ban: 6/11/2015
Reason for ban: Bounty rig
Your story: xDarkSecrett had a bounty on him so we 1v1d and I won soooo I got the bounty... From what I've heard from many people such as the admin Tim is that as long as you are not in the same town I's allowed... I don't think this goes under the line of "boosting" due to it being a fair match between two people. Altho I do see how this could be a rule break and I will serve my 1 day ban.. I still think that it was wrong for whoever banned me to do so. I would of kindly gave the money back to the person that made the bounty.
I would re-read the rules if I were you.

"NOTE: It is illegal for you to collect a bounty on a fellow town member, guild member, friend, or ally of any sort, or to allow any prior preparation by purposely setting up a kill in order to collect a bounty."

Nikewade

Soulsand
I would re-read the rules if I were you.

"NOTE: It is illegal for you to collect a bounty on a fellow town member, guild member, friend, or ally of any sort, or to allow any prior preparation by purposely setting up a kill in order to collect a bounty."

I know this... That's why I said I would serve the ban... But talking to me instead of insta banning me would have been a better solution. TBH your ban was kind of biased in a way because we just got done fighting... Anyways I think that talking to me and saying like ya that's not allowed etc... would have been a better way to go. This would have helped me instead of causing me to make a ban appeal for answers. I would have gave the money and a little extra if needed back to the person who made the bounty as well as the head. But like I said I will serve this ban. I just wanted to put this out here for people to see instead of going out quiet which would have made me look like a bad player that breaks rules all the time.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I know this... That's why I said I would serve the ban... But talking to me instead of insta banning me would have been a better solution. TBH your ban was kind of biased in a way because we just got done fighting... Anyways I think that talking to me and saying like ya that's not allowed etc... would have been a better way to go. This would have helped me instead of causing me to make a ban appeal for answers. I would have gave the money and a little extra if needed back to the person who made the bounty as well as the head. But like I said I will serve this ban. I just wanted to put this out here for people to see instead of going out quiet which would have made me look like a bad player that breaks rules all the time.
As soon as you killed him, I told you it was illegal, which you argued with me. I wouldn't say the ban was biased at all, you broke the rules, and were punished for it. Enjoy your day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.