• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned apeal

rediarnwot

Wood
IGN: Rediarnwot
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: 18:04
Reason for ban: Third party programs/hacks
Your Story: I will be outright and honest in this appeal, there is no point in lying now. I did hav a third party client. I mostly, if not only, used the client for speed and flight. None of what I am about to say may change my fate or ban status, and none of what I say should. However, I will make the appeal for the slim chance, at another shot. I never used the client against other players. I never used the client to unfairly kill anything or anyone. I never used the client in a way that would negatively impact any player on the server. I only would use this client for movement and getting around. No, this does not, by any means, excuse me at all from using the client in general. However, I never would use this client in an unfair way against other players. I havn't used this client for long at all. I only installed it to see what it would be like to travel around faster. When I first joined herocraft, I was willing to quit on the spot. However, I have grown to really enjoy the server and all of its uniqueness. This is why I make this potentially hopeless appeal, for the miniscule chance that I can some day log back on. I do appreciate your time in reading this appeal, and I will not say sorry for my actions, I can only show my apologies through never using such a client ever again. Thank you.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Rediarnwot
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: 18:04
Reason for ban: Third party programs/hacks
Your Story: I will be outright and honest in this appeal, there is no point in lying now. I did hav a third party client. I mostly, if not only, used the client for speed and flight. None of what I am about to say may change my fate or ban status, and none of what I say should. However, I will make the appeal for the slim chance, at another shot. I never used the client against other players. I never used the client to unfairly kill anything or anyone. I never used the client in a way that would negatively impact any player on the server. I only would use this client for movement and getting around. No, this does not, by any means, excuse me at all from using the client in general. However, I never would use this client in an unfair way against other players. I havn't used this client for long at all. I only installed it to see what it would be like to travel around faster. When I first joined herocraft, I was willing to quit on the spot. However, I have grown to really enjoy the server and all of its uniqueness. This is why I make this potentially hopeless appeal, for the miniscule chance that I can some day log back on. I do appreciate your time in reading this appeal, and I will not say sorry for my actions, I can only show my apologies through never using such a client ever again. Thank you.

While I feel this appeal is sincere, there isn't going to be an instant unban - You broke the rules in an extreme way.

Bump this post again in 10 days for my reconsideration.

rediarnwot

Wood
I know I was supposed to bump the post in 10 days from the appeal creation, but I would love to get on herocraft again. @TimForReal I appreciate any type of reconsideration, thank you