• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker Application: SaberStone

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
1) Minecraft Ign: SaberStone

2)Position Applying for: Banker

3) Age: 18 years old || Pacific time (US&Canada)

4) How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 28, 2011

5) Why do you think you would make a good banker?: Mainly the reason I wish to be a banker is so I can bank on a normal basis. Many times I've seen on the trade chat, "Banker please." And nobody replies for maybe 10-15 minutes. Sometimes even certain bankers do not want to bank a certain group that they dont like; which is a little biased in my opinion. This might be a little boring and depressing as 1) The trip to zeal is usually long/boring and 2) You dont really want to recall without selling off that gold. By undertaking this position, I hope to remove these gaps of boredom.
I spend a good amount of time on herocraft. So maybe I could make a difference by becoming a banker. My trading reputation is good considering that I traded a lot on the zeal map.

6)Additional info: I've already taken a position in the staff before(proctor) and have whitelisted quite a few people. I'm the SIC of Shattergate. I also used to be the school student council treasure who arranged the funds for certain events. I hope to give back to the herocraft community for all the fun it has given me. I sincerely hope you consider adding me as a banker.

Cheers,
SaberStone

@Brutalacerate

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Adding to the map wipe, there will be a great amount of ore out there to bank. So I hope there might be an addition of bankers in order to account for the mass amount of players as well.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Currently we have 10 bankers, might be looking to fill another position soon as there seems to be activity issues. Will decide in the coming month.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Currently we have 10 bankers, might be looking to fill another position soon as there seems to be activity issues. Will decide in the coming month.
Thanks for filling me in on the situation atm cuz I didnt know what was going on :)