• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Dredclaw

dredclaw

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: Dredclaw
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 - Easter Standard
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined Herocraft around 1.7 if im not mistaken. I've been out of the server for a spell and joined again recently and am having an amazing time.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I would make a good banker because I love business and learning about the economy is extremely interesting. I strive to working with the Herocraft economy and once I get my crafter class to 30 I am going for merchant. I believe in having a fair economy where you make money on having lots of fair deals and good service rather than having outrageous prices and getting a few large purchases. Finally I will devote all the time needed to my job and will always be willing to take a trip to spawn to help with anyone that would like to trade. I will have my recall set at spawn to allow fast access to anyone who wants help.
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: I am good at math and would consider myself a logical person. I usually have a calculator on hand and if not i can always pop open google and bang in an equation.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I believe that Herocraft's community is one of the largest reasons that makes the server so great. I would love to help participate in a larger way for the profit of the entire community.