• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: BMW1991

BMW1991

TNT
1. IGN: BMW1991.
2. Position applying for: Banker.
3. Age / Timezone: 19 / Eastern Atlantic.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 4 and half months or so.
5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I think I would make a good banker because I'm on quite often, and I don't want anyone else to feel the way I do when there are no bankers on and you can't bank your gold. And in addition to that, I care about keeping the economy of Herocraft at it's highest.
6. Are you exceptional at math?: I love math, it's been my best and favorite subject since the beginning of school. In middle and high school, I was always either first in my class or second. I've also been awarded 3 math awards in high school, for geometry, trigonometry, and AP calculus :cool:.
7. Addition information you would like to tell us?: I've master Wizard and moved over to Dragoon just to see the play style, you know, trying to figure out what I like most and I'm enjoying Dragoon a lot. People love me tanking MA's and I get whispered quite often for them, it's fun :D . I'm part of the town named Gallifrey, from Doctor Who if anyone knows it ;), and we are a busy group, always trying to do something for the town or the economy of Herocraft, especially since our mayor is a Necromancer and has really nice deals on Nether ports :).