• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banjo-Kazooie LoZ:OoT - Anyone ever play them?

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
I just bought some LoZ songbooks the other day; if anything I can at least set the mood or somethin'.

DarkMists

Dirt
its hard to recreate what lozoot was at its time of release. its the last great zelda. i didnt mind mm hated ww. tp felt like a oot knock off. ss pissed me off with the wii mote in under 10 minutes of playtime.

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
I liked MM, WW was horrible just because of how easy the combat was - the rest I liked.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
MM was my most favorite because of it's originality, though it was a pretty quick game to beat. OoT on the other hand was a fun long game (Depending on how good you are) that had lots to offer. WW was awesome to just because I love the cartoony feel of it and I find it was a fun game overall.

I somewhat like Twilight princess and Skyward sword but there is just something about it that makes me not like it as much as the other games.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I feel when it comes back to Loz they need to revert to sort of realism graphics like oot and twilight princess because tbh I think skyward sword looks far to cartoony and well happy...

I like the grim dark graphics because that is what zelda is. Fighting for light in darkness.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I feel when it comes back to Loz they need to revert to sort of realism graphics like oot and twilight princess because tbh I think skyward sword looks far to cartoony.

I kind of agree. I want a serious Zelda, we grew up on it, and we're older now. Hell, even a Mature rating would be fun, haha.
Realistic graphics, a storyline on par with OoT, not derpy cartoon monsters. In other words I want it all XD

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I somewhat agree of what you were saying about WW, it may be a little bit childish but that doesn't mean it wasn't a fun game to play and as I said before I like the cartoony graphics. Though if I were to pick the most mature zelda game I would have to say it's twilight princess. It was probably the most mature Zelda game there was due to the dark type graphics and the bosses.