• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bandage Skill Reagent

Do you think the skill Bandage should Require a Reagent.

• Total voters

macura

Diamond
If I remember correctly, bandage breaks when you're being hurt. Also, bash/strike deals flat damage without the need for a weapon. If you actually use your skills, the warrior could easily win. If he let the healer flee to heal up, then no. Remember, you get slowed and you can't even jump one block while casting bandage.
Only interupt skills break warmups, such as bash and kick. If you take melee or normal skill damage bandage will continue to cast.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly I made this suggestion not to nerf healers but to make it require a little more effort/skill to play one. Its ok if you disagree cause bandaging wounds with air makes lots of sense.

Want to talk realism? Want to talk about things making sense? You made a post that stamina should decrease while you sprint. Wouldn't it make MORE sense that classes that wear better (heavier) armour can only sprint at a fraction of what a class wearing leather can have?... or do you just want to be able to catch up to all classes wearing leather so you can fuck them up in 5 seconds flat?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If only MC would implement a minor movement debuff after how heavy your armor is... It would really make the caster>warrior>rogue more complete. It makes sense that lighter armored people could run faster then a paladin with armor made of pure diamond and iron all in plate. Same for dragoons and DKs. Sammy not as much since you were pretty mobile with chainmail as armor back in the days, but still a tiny bit slower, enough to make a difference, then lighter armor/no armor.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
If only MC would implement a minor movement debuff after how heavy your armor is... It would really make the caster>warrior>rogue more complete. It makes sense that lighter armored people could run faster then a paladin with armor made of pure diamond and iron all in plate. Same for dragoons and DKs. Sammy not as much since you were pretty mobile with chainmail as armor back in the days, but still a tiny bit slower, enough to make a difference, then lighter armor/no armor.
Which one of these would be slowest: iron, diamond, or gold?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Which one of these would be slowest: iron, diamond, or gold?
Heavy>Light

Diamond > Iron > Gold > Chain > leather

As Gold is plate armor it only makes sense that it's heavier then chainmail. However there shouldn't be any major difference.

I wish Mojang would implement this.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Heavy>Light

Diamond > Iron > Gold > Chain > leather

As Gold is plate armor it only makes sense that it's heavier then chainmail. However there shouldn't be any major difference.

I wish Mojang would implement this.
Actually, gold is a heavier material than iron.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Gold is more flexible
then other metals
That is what i learn from chem class
So gold is the best protection class while diamond is the first gold is the second iron is the third
And iron has the same weight as gold if you just compare their mass

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Gold is more flexible
then other metals
So gold is the best protection class while diamond is the first gold is the second iron is the third
Technically, gold is more dense than iron, so with the same amount of volume, gold will have more mass.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Gold is more flexible
then other metals
Gold is an extremely weak metal.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I will simply say this: -1 for making Base Path skills have reagents. Let them level and learn, then make them get materials to use skills.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I think Bandage skill should require something simple like paper in order to be effective. I believe as healer you should be required to carry something other then just a weapon. Normal doctors are near useless without medical supplies yet our healers dance around bandaging wounds with nothing more then air and some magic. Last map I mastered bloodmage and I pretty gave up on even carrying food on me cause I had bandage and chant.
Paper for Bandage, Redstone for other heals?

macura

Diamond
Paper for Bandage, Redstone for other heals?
Not really sure if all of their heals need reagents. Bandage can be changed without having a very large effect on healers in general because it is a lesser heal. Also for skills like pray and chant, if they were literally done they would not require anything, while with bandage, if it were literally done would require a bandage.