• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Robacollver Banned by?: No idea

Time of ban: Sometime Friday Saturaday or Sunday or today

Reason for ban: I have no idea what so ever

Your story: Well, first thing I have no idea why I would be banned not having any mods but rei's minimap. Last thing I know was that I hadnt been on since like wednesday I think and this weekend I have been camping. So I have no idea whatsoever why I was banned.

I am sorry for whatever I did, and I wish to know what I did, since I have been a member of herocraft since November or December last year and this is the only server iv'e played on.

thanks for reading-robacollver

Reply to Lucky: I cant post on thread so il edit this post. Thank you for the quick response! I hope to hear more soon.

EDIT: @lucky644 I have found out why and have sent my response to Brutal in a conversation, if any founder/admin/mod wants to know and see it I will invite you to the conversation

EDIT: bump @Brutalacerate