• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN:jacobburkeyd
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban:dontknow
Reason for ban:"toxic"
Your story: tldr: called out munch for radar since he does in fact use it and there's no denying he doesn't, everybody knows he does, staff knows, and he holds four staff positions himself and he is never punished for it. Not to mention he's been banned probably the most out of anyone on the server yet is still staff and abuses his power too. PM'd him after being muted, told to stop pming even tho he can just ignore me, which kainzo says to do instead of just muting for no reason, and I stopped pm'ing, and then banned shortly thereafter. Xexo doesn't seem to like me already so I don't know why he didn't talk to other people before banned me FOR MESSAGING SOMEONE IN PMS. Saying things in PMs has never been bannable or even mutable but I was instabanned. thanks for your time!

tldr: my ban should be up since it was a day ban unless that's not how tempbans work or something?

not trying to be a dick at all but just putting this here v

FORMUNCH.png

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal
Xexorian can handle this when he has time, I'm not showing it as a tempban and I don't have the full story.
I don't quite understand the part where you said "I'm not showing it as a tempban" if you mean that it's not showing as a tempban it says "banned for tomorrow at 19:24," if not then never mind. It's just that it's been 4 days with no answer on a ban he made...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I don't quite understand the part where you said "I'm not showing it as a tempban" if you mean that it's not showing as a tempban it says "banned for tomorrow at 19:24," if not then never mind. It's just that it's been 4 days with no answer on a ban he made...

It's worded a bit funny, unsure of why it says the "till tomorrow" part. The actual ban type was permanent, not temp.

You need to get your behavior in game under control, unbanned.