• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban reports

Jackrox256

Obsidian
I have noticed in ban appeals that some people don't have a full understanding of why they were banned, so I have thought of something like this.

When a Mod or Admin bans a player they submit a report like so:

Who was banned?

Why were they banned?

Who was the victim? (If any)

Who banned them?

When were they banned?

Picture proof:

Then the person who was banned makes a reply like so:

I am requesting to be unbanned for:

Explanation for why you did what you were accused of doing:

Steps you will take to avoid future incidents:

Do you plead guilty or innocent to what you're accused of doing? (Be honest! Everyone makes mistakes!)

Do you agree that if your appeal is accepted, and you get banned again, your old ban report and appeal will be taken into consideration?

Have you been banned before? If so, how many times, and what for?

More information/my comments:

Just a thought, if you don't like it then you can keep the current way of doing it. :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
9 times out of 10 players know why they were banned. Many play stupid because they dont want to admit illegal activity.

In our current system - the staff that bans is suppose to send a pm / msg to the user stating that it is their X warning and they are being banned for Y offense.

However, sometimes we cant do this and ban instantly if it is gross misconduct