• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: BeasttRecon
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 1:20pm GMT+8
Reason for ban: conquest ; griefing
Your story: I really wasn't aware that what I did was illegal. I built a crappy 1 layer thick wall at gold castle (also put 'TRUMP' in letters at every castle - i love donald trump!) and another wall at sapphire. I don't understand why banning me is necessary as you could have simply deleted what little I had created, and I'm not sure why it is even illegal since it's unregioned and part of the wild any player can literally break it if they wish. PLEASE don't remove my trump signs at least they don't interfere with any walkways and they compliment each castle respectively notifying players of the newly elected president, our lord and saviour of the united states of america - donald j trump

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: BeasttRecon
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 1:20pm GMT+8
Reason for ban: conquest ; griefing
Your story: I really wasn't aware that what I did was illegal. I built a crappy 1 layer thick wall at gold castle (also put 'TRUMP' in letters at every castle - i love donald trump!) and another wall at sapphire. I don't understand why banning me is necessary as you could have simply deleted what little I had created, and I'm not sure why it is even illegal since it's unregioned and part of the wild any player can literally break it if they wish. PLEASE don't remove my trump signs at least they don't interfere with any walkways and they compliment each castle respectively notifying players of the newly elected president, our lord and saviour of the united states of america - donald j trump

The rules were unclear, thanks for pointing that out. You've been unbanned. Remember if you are unsure of a rule ask staff members.

Rules have been updated reread them! @BeasttRecon