• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

Lord_Frost

Dirt
IGN: Lord_frost
Banned by: Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 28-06-2016 at 00:15
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods
My Story: I just got on the server and i was flying around spawn checking the place out and i got banned. There isn't a valid excuse that i could give but if i am unbanned i promise that i will not continue using my hacked client and although that sounds very unoriginal and is a bad plea, i will not use any client nor mod that grants me a advantage over other players, and you still probably have doubts so if i were lucky to get unbanned than feel free to check up on me and keep an eye on me if you would like to make sure that i'm not doing anything suspicious. I hope that you can forgive my actions and give me another chance to play on your server, mainly because my brother and friends play on it and there isn't any fun rpg/class servers out there. Thanks for reading and considering.