• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

IGN: KingNate42
Banned by: Kenny
Time of ban:14-05-16 at 15:52
Reason for ban: Exploting
Your story: So i tried logging on today after a while, to find out i was banned for exploiting. I assume it was because i was able to somehow simply open peoples doors in private regions. At the start, I went to walk around to see if any were unclaimed near the end of the last map, and was surprised to find out i was able to open all of them. So as any greedy person would do, i went into chests and pillaged to my desire. I guess i should have told a staff member, so thats bad on my part. This also happened randomly 2 maps ago as i was actually somehow able to open LWC's in Kennys town, but upon dieing, i was no longer able to open for some reason. So yeah, my bad for not realizing that something might have bugged or what not and not reporting it.