• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal

Nikewade

Soulsand
IGN: Nikewade
Banned by: @(Kenneth_Chow)
Time of ban:6/11/2016
Reason for ban: Mindless Griefing
Your story: I was banned for "mindless grief" yet I didn't do anything of the sort? Last night everyone including a few staff members said grief was allowed, and that the "place back" rule was not a thing anymore. This was NOT mindless grief as I did it for a reason and the reason was to attack / stop them from progressing in their town. The first time was in the volcano and this was due to my town wanting the area. The second time was a plain and simple war tactic. I just find that I'm wrongly banned for these reason and the fact that I was told it was allowed, they left me for a day knowing that I did it.. and then banned me.

@Kenneth_Chow @Kainzo

Nikewade

Soulsand
I also didn't hide from doing this PURELY to show that I was not trying to something illegal? If anything, the amount of time for this is unfair. I just want to play a server that I love to play from time to time :/

Nikewade

Soulsand
So now you are pushing all of this onto kainzo? @Kainzo please respond, I would like to talk to you personally. All of the mods associated with the ban keep saying that you were the one behind this all. Can you please explain why you think this is mass biome grief and if I am able to lower or appeal this ban? Multiple times I have come up and said that I did this and I thought it was okay as did loads of people / mods at the time. Hints why I was not banned for a while and all of the mods went to ask you if it was okay. I just think 7 days or well 6 now is a long time considering I wanted to make a town and start making money / playing this map. Now all I want to do is quit if anything I do now... even if its said to be allowed by the rules / mods / all people will get me banned :/. I'm sorry but it seems as if this is really petty and just was a big miss understanding. Do I have to screenshot everything the staff say to me now?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Nikewade
Banned by: @(Kenneth_Chow)
Time of ban:6/11/2016
Reason for ban: Mindless Griefing
Your story: I was banned for "mindless grief" yet I didn't do anything of the sort? Last night everyone including a few staff members said grief was allowed, and that the "place back" rule was not a thing anymore. This was NOT mindless grief as I did it for a reason and the reason was to attack / stop them from progressing in their town. The first time was in the volcano and this was due to my town wanting the area. The second time was a plain and simple war tactic. I just find that I'm wrongly banned for these reason and the fact that I was told it was allowed, they left me for a day knowing that I did it.. and then banned me.

@Kenneth_Chow @Kainzo

For the record, what you did is not now or ever allowed. Flowing water/lava is a no no. Grief rule is removed, but common sense should still remain.

Unbanned, enjoy the game.

Nikewade

Soulsand
Thanks tim :D.. Yea it's not the problem that I broke a rule.. it's the way it was handled is why I'm upset. But yea thanks!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thanks tim :D.. Yea it's not the problem that I broke a rule.. it's the way it was handled is why I'm upset. But yea thanks!

It was handled properly. Appeals are never top priority for staff, especially not in the time of a reset.

Nikewade

Soulsand
No I'm talking about the whole way that the staff handled it ragarding not knowing the rules and different staff members telling me different things that are allowed and not allowed. I already talked to witch and she said she would get it all straightened out with the staff. It seems as if the staff were confused just as much as the players.