• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal

IGN: Destroyer_20043
Banned by: not sure
Time of ban: 7/21/15 (I think, or the day before)
Reason for ban: Not sure
Your story: I just started playing the game a few weeks ago and have been exploring around the map. I may have destroyed some random things but they seemed like abandoned places but its hard to tell sometimes. I was told in-game that stealing was not the same thing as griefing so I did take some stuff that I saw out in the open but if I was told wrong please let me know and I will not repeat it again. I just don't really know and understand all the rules yet sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your help.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Lately we've changed our banning policies to incorporate permanent bans on anyone not using our forums to whom we cannot issue infraction notices. This encourages users who break the rules mindlessly to review our website and our rules and server policies.

Please take some time to review the rules, as well as read over the guide if you are needing help.

Your ban will expire shortly, be warned this counts as your first infraction notice. Check the rules for how further moderation might affect you. Thank you and I hope to see you around on the server! :)

@JoshuSama @TimForReal

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Destroyer_20043
Banned by: not sure
Time of ban: 7/21/15 (I think, or the day before)
Reason for ban: Not sure
Your story: I just started playing the game a few weeks ago and have been exploring around the map. I may have destroyed some random things but they seemed like abandoned places but its hard to tell sometimes. I was told in-game that stealing was not the same thing as griefing so I did take some stuff that I saw out in the open but if I was told wrong please let me know and I will not repeat it again. I just don't really know and understand all the rules yet sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your help.
Make sure you read up on the rules so this doesn't happen again. Stealing means from chests btw. Not stealing blocks by breaking them. You were also banned since I had no way to find you on the forums to warn you. Unbanned.

Thank you guys I do appreciate it. How can I change my forum name to match my server name? Or is that not possible at this stage?