• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
IGN: bradleyley
Banned by: @Jonsoon ? (Last mod i saw online)
Time of ban: 21st April 2015
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods
Your story: I'm not going to lie I used client mods that weren't on the approved mods list, for this I am truly sorry. I broke the rules and i lost out i'm sorry for disrespecting the server and the staff and am truly sorry for my actions. If I were to be given a second chance you can be assured that i would only use approved mods.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: bradleyley
Banned by: @Jonsoon ? (Last mod i saw online)
Time of ban: 21st April 2015
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods
Your story: I'm not going to lie I used client mods that weren't on the approved mods list, for this I am truly sorry. I broke the rules and i lost out i'm sorry for disrespecting the server and the staff and am truly sorry for my actions. If I were to be given a second chance you can be assured that i would only use approved mods.
Thanks for admitting your wrong doing. However, you will not be unbanned at this time.