• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukevillani

Stone
IGN: _Hawkeye_Pierce_
Banned by @TimForReal
Time Of Ban: 5:30 PM EST 4/5/15
Reason for ban: Bounty rigging
Story: I believe my ban was because of my last bounty which was taken by a lvl 4 wizard. Because I was a T2 Ranger this may have seemed fishy which Is why staff should have consulted me before a automatic ban since he wasn't in my town or clan or even a friend. He only got that kill on me due to the fact that I was walking around the world with no armor and a iron pickaxe which isn't even my main weapon. I do not see a reason for my ban and wish to be unbanned since I did nothing. Thank You!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: _Hawkeye_Pierce_
Banned by @TimForReal
Time Of Ban: 5:30 PM EST 4/5/15
Reason for ban: Bounty rigging
Story: I believe my ban was because of my last bounty which was taken by a lvl 4 wizard. Because I was a T2 Ranger this may have seemed fishy which Is why staff should have consulted me before a automatic ban since he wasn't in my town or clan or even a friend. He only got that kill on me due to the fact that I was walking around the world with no armor and a iron pickaxe which isn't even my main weapon. I do not see a reason for my ban and wish to be unbanned since I did nothing. Thank You!
I'm sure Tim had plenty of evidence. But anyway, armor has nothing to do with it because a wizard does Magic damage.

lukevillani

Stone
those photos don't show how the fight happened, if a pathfinder gets jumped with nothing on him but a pickaxe he will of course lose.

lukevillani

Stone
If people who challenged noobs to bounties like I did on that last pick get banned might as well ban almost every person who has used a bounty to pvp in pve

lukevillani

Stone
Oh and btw If you clearly look at the rules Tim youll see that bounty rigging is done through friends, allies, and towny folk, does not say I cant challenge a noob and lose. Plus I didn't gain any money so what do you have on me huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.