• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Lord_Prelykinz
Banned by: @(name)http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/members/angyles.7534/
Time of ban: 1:14 P.M.
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods
Your story: I was playing on the server and had to get off. Before I had to get off I was helping a friend out by x-raying for ores to rank him and I up. I then was notified later this evening that I was banned. I now promise I will never ever use x-ray again. I would really like to come back on this server. I will abide by all rules now. Please accept me back I love this server. Thank You.

IGN: Lord_Prelykinz
Banned by: @(name)http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/members/angyles.7534/
Time of ban: 1:14 P.M.
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods
Your story: I was playing on the server and had to get off. Before I had to get off I was helping a friend out by x-raying for ores to rank him and I up. I then was notified later this evening that I was banned. I now promise I will never ever use x-ray again. I would really like to come back on this server. I will abide by all rules now. Please accept me back I love this server. Thank You.
Also my friend didn't know I was x-raying.

Please I promise it will never happen again. I love this server! I was stupid also for doing this. You can monitor me when ever you want I will never use this mod again.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please I promise it will never happen again. I love this server! I was stupid also for doing this. You can monitor me when ever you want I will never use this mod again.

No, you knew what you were doing, and our rules specifically state:

Main Server Rules (Main World)

The following actions are prohibited:
  • Modifying/Hacking your client.
    • For a detailed list of mods go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.