• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal: Madfag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madfag

Wood
IGN: Madfag
Banned by: ???
Time of ban: Sept. 8/11
Reason for ban: My friend asked the admins and he said they thought I was fly modding
Your story: I was playing for an hour or so and then suddenly my internet connection starts spiking hard but I wanted to keep playing so I kept disconnectiong and reconnecting on and on. After about the 5th time I tried to log in and it said I was banned

I j
You were speedhacking, not flyhacking. Either way, I would have banned you as soon as I saw your name.
I just wish to play herocraft and I don't have any other accounts. I thought everyone would be mature enough to overlook that as I have done nothing wrong nor ever would have.

You were speedhacking, not flyhacking. Either way, I would have banned you as soon as I saw your name.
And as I said I was lagging a lot so if someone saw me jumping places to places that would probably be why.Another point about my name is in my app I explained more about my name and how it is the only account I got and how I was given it. So can you please un-ban me I just wish to play with my friends and make some new ones on your great server.

Yeah, you were triggering out anti-speed hacks. I spectated it myself.
My internet calmed down now if you would just let me on and you could spectate as much as you want, you would see I in no way would be triggering the anti-speed hacks. I suspect it to be lag and please forgive me for the misunderstanding.

No, you DO NOT know for a fact, you're hoping. Don't post on other players' ban appeals; thanks.
Can I have another chance? This is just a misunderstanding between your plugin and my connection speed. For the 1 hour I've been on your server it was quite fun until my ping started to spike. If you don't believe me please inform me if there is anything you want me to do to prove my innocence.

Also can I talk to anyone live?
Skype me: Kingstar. //(yes there is a .)
or perhaps teamspeak?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Hello there, I am MyAxe, a player on herocraft server.

Madfag is my friend in real life and I know for a fact he wasn't speed hacking. His internet connection was going all over the place after one of his relatives came home and started using the internet causing his connection to vary. Your apparent speed in-game depends on how laggy you are on your connection. Where on your own monitor it may appear that you are moving normally, it may appear that the person stands still for a while and then all of a sudden perform all of their actions in one quick motion and I suspect this is what happened (I say this because I play on a 'not so good' laptop and it happens to me). Like I said before I know Madfag in real life and he literally lives down the street from me and I can 100% guarantee that he was not hacking in any way whatsoever.

MyAxe.
(I'll sign on herocraft tomorrow at 3:30pm (- 5 EST) if you wish to talk to me live).
No, you DO NOT know for a fact, you're hoping. Don't post on other players' ban appeals; thanks.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Whether this user had hacks installed or not, it is irrevelant. You can toggle speed through a very easy method and the clock. You were standing still, typed something out, and I started moving with you, you were almost 50% further ahead of me.

In either case, the name alone violates our rules and is highly offensive

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For the moment, staff will discuss this further but not tonight. Thanks for being patient :) also, do not post on other's ban threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.