• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal inappropriate Name

IGN: Like300Jews
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: idk
Reason for ban: inappropriate name
Your story: I just joined the server and I'm friends with Like300Mexicans and people was accusing me of being Like300Mexicans and I just changed name. Less than 2 mins after I joined I got banned. I will change my name when I can next month. Please just give me a chance

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
IGN: Like300Jews
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: idk
Reason for ban: inappropriate name
Your story: I just joined the server and I'm friends with Like300Mexicans and people was accusing me of being Like300Mexicans and I just changed name. Less than 2 mins after I joined I got banned. I will change my name when I can next month. Please just give me a chance

[08:30:57] [Server thread/INFO]: [o]Adventurer|Like300Jews: 100% Hc is dead

Can you please explain these actions?

[08:31:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [o]Adventurer|Like300Jews: the server is 100% dead

What about this one?

Also, do you have any evidence of people falsely accusing you?

Until now, you have never used our website. Nor, have you been ingame very long, yet you logged in, immediately knew herocraft chat commands, and called out and facepalmed another member. Assumed someone was talking about a SPECIFIC member, after which you named them yourself and you yourself admitted you were friends of.

The same guy was perm banned from our network for having alts / multiple ban history / avoiding bans. On these suspicions, you changing your perfectly fine name to something concievably racist (matching his, no less), and then slandering the server within seconds of logging in for your first time. I have placed you under permanent ban until further notice. You are clearly lieing about your ban appeal and are not sincere about playing here. Good bye!

Last edited: