• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal FATA55

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupr3eh

Gold
IGN: FATA55
Banned by: @(name) Xexorian
Time of ban: Last night
Reason for ban: Someones Alt
Your story: So I come on too play and cap castles, than i cant log in because im banned for being someones alt. I dont even understand. was it for saying I went on Drastikos discord and heard them out talking about their daily lives and telling symbolite what Iheard? This doesnt make sense and I wish too be unbanned so I can play again. please I dont mean any harm too anyone. I posted for him bc he couldn't get the email verf right

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
To ensure a fair and safe community Herocraftonline reserves the right to remove people from accessing our network. The player in question has already been permanently banned before and was circumventing our banning policy. Future requests will be ignored, and may result in account punishment on your behalf. Please do not post ban appeals for other people or attempt to tag staff in these matters. Locking this thread, thank you for understanding our stance against cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.