• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal and apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupr3eh

Gold
IGN: Like300Mexicans(OLD) 6hy(New)
Banned by: @LordZelkova
Time of ban: Septemeber / Perm
Reason for ban: Mulitple Offensive signs left at town and toxicity
Your story: Im sorry for everyone THAT had to see me chat on the server and all the toxic words I've said I think it was really stupid by me now when I look back I really enjoyed the server and enjoyed bringing friends over to the server and play on it. I loved the pvp and all the funny stuff. I'm sorry for all the trouble what I've caused and toxicity. I was banned in September on the event that was going on then as well and for grief. I do take responsibility for what I've done and I've taken the ban but it's almost Christmas and I really wanna join back the great community and the events that's happening. I'm really sorry for everything but I beg u guys / Staff that the ban have made me way less toxic I've learned my lesson and I'm sorry for all drastikos members I raged at and anyone else. I just want to be given one very last chance I really enjoy playing the server and I don't want to go on alts bc 1. It's illegal and 2. It will just make me a even smaller chance of joining back. -Zhy Marry Christmas XD Have a great day

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I already told you last time, you will not be unbanned.

You left very toxic messages and used Alts to evade a ban.
This still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.