• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Balcora Cove}

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Township Name: Balcora Cove
Mayor: Alator
Second-In-Command:
TBD
Location of Town: Southern Continent. Additional information and pictures will be posted when the town is established.
Misc Info:

Note: Town is in preparation/planning stages. Post here to assist!

Balcora Cove is looking for builders! All classes and professions welcome! The town will be organically expanded around an ocean inlet, intended to mimic similar real-life settlements. Personal plots will be given as requested once enough chunks are claimed for the town. The initial area has been partially prepared; come join our quest for the best looking town on the server!

Looking for town members/builders to help finish the initial town area and set up the tavern for the initial set of plots. Or, if you just want a secure place to live out of you are welcome as well; all I ask is that you donate taxes and building materials (primarily logs and cobblestone).

Town trade pack runs will be organized for exp and money.

Town rules:
  • Abide by all Herocraft server and community rules. This includes no stealing from other members' private storage.
  • Don't be a dick.
  • Try not to provoke other towns into engaging PvP with us. We will fight back and defend our territory, but it is not a focus of the town.
  • You don't have to be a multiple-hours-daily member. You may just want a safe haven to live, and that is fine. But please assist in the development and growth as you are able. This includes materials for new town levels, money for the town bank, and building supplies for constructing the town. No quotas for these will ever be set, but be active in our little community!
  • (OPTIONAL) Taxes are active, but consider donating one days-worth of taxes a week. As the town grows, this rule will adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Hi Alator, I would love to join Balcora Cove. I like the idea of a city built at an inlet, and it sounds like it will be town of people focused a lot on building.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks you two! I have been focusing on getting the tutorial built, but I'll reach out soon!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Interesting, I might join up on full release (will be on at about 9pm ct).
Hi Alator, I would love to join Balcora Cove. I like the idea of a city built at an inlet, and it sounds like it will be town of people focused a lot on building.
Hit me up when you're getting this going, I'd love to be a part of it.

We are in business! Town is created with a couple chunks and I have enough tax money for about 1.5 weeks. Find me in-game to get your invites! I'll probably set up a town discord later, as that's what all the cool kids seem to be doing.

Last edited: