• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Balance Team

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
PM me I will talk to you about how to kill a warrior. If they have prot armor and you do not, run. If you want to win at pvp: carry potions, and reagents, and boats, and blocks(to climb), and if you need them diamonds and emeralds to restore resources.
Some match-ups are hard as a Ranger. Good luck killing a good paladin or a good cleric, it's impossible by yourself. Try fighting people who you know have 50 armor or so, and see how your DPS increases.

thnx man.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm thinking about applying for the balance team, but I figured it would be more appropriate to master every class to get a full expirience

Avoir

Obsidian
PM me I will talk to you about how to kill a warrior. If they have prot armor and you do not, run. If you want to win at pvp: carry potions, and reagents, and boats, and blocks(to climb), and if you need them diamonds and emeralds to restore resources.
Some match-ups are hard as a Ranger. Good luck killing a good paladin or a good cleric, it's impossible by yourself. Try fighting people who you know have 50 armor or so, and see how your DPS increases.
Good luck killing any warrior.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Dsawemd
Since it seems you are taking suggestions/complaints, I have one thing to say. Ranger isn't powerful enough! They're supposed to be the Masters of the Bow and Axe, right? I mean, I think the axe damage is fine, but if you're the "master of the bow", I think it should do enough damage to match a Warrior. I see one warrior charging after me. Even if I shoot him, I'm dead before he's even down half health.
Your stupid.
1. Party size is only too big or too small based on the pvp playerbase. If you disagree with <--- then please elaborate.
2. So far no single town has been strong enough to abuse this by having more than 10 from that single town. I agree that needs a change before someone on AD/Abyss gets wise and puts all the PvPers into one town.
3. The reason why healers (Cleric, possibly Druid) are stupidly overpowered with Heals, for so long, is because that playstyle is not really rewarded unless you are healing someone who is doing Damage, and that takes a reliable partner to "have fun" as compared to other classes. What would you suggest we do with Healers to make them more appealing? Teach people not to let Disciples kite? Add damage to some healers and lower heals? We're open to good ideas.
4. No one complains about them. They seem to be pretty solid faceroll classes. Pyro takes more skill than Runeblade, imo.
I swear to god add more damage to druid lets see how that works out <3
Party size is way too big, and allowing towns to not damage each other is the biggest balancing mistake ever made.
Healers are stupid.
Actually, all support is overpowered and stupid.
Pyro or Runeblade are beautiful masterpieces and if anyone touches either I'll cut them. >: )
Supports Solo Way to well, Like I mean a good cleric can 1v1 pretty well and it takes a while to run out of mana, Druid got nerfed but they did, to be blunt, Pretty shitty job at nerfing it, Disciple is well Disciple so its op <3 and then Bloodmage does a shit load of damage and Blood Ritual is probs One of the best heals in game.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I swear to god add more damage to druid lets see how that works out <3

Druid doesn't get more damage because of how easy it is to prolong fights when your heals are largely HoT based. Also, any Support class that is soloing ideally would be looked at and changed.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Druid doesn't get more damage because of how easy it is to prolong fights when your heals are largely HoT based. Also, any Support class that is soloing ideally would be looked at and changed.
Nah bard hasn't been changed and its been op the whole map?

what balance says they would do and what really happens is differnt

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
So has Disciple and they are both called supports sometimes. Beguiler is supposed to be a solid group cc machine but has solo damage. If you think these class mechanics are flawed you can use the suggestions forums!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
So has Disciple and they are both called supports sometimes. Beguiler is supposed to be a solid group cc machine but has solo damage. If you think these class mechanics are flawed you can use the suggestions forums!
I do make suggestions :p

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

what balance says they would do and what really happens is differnt
Bard was changed for sure! It lost a lot of left click damage and some armor weight. IMO it was a big change

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Easiest Disciple Fix:
Remove interrupt on Forcepush
Increase Chakra CD to 15s
Balance out the healing on FistofJin (heals more to yourself than to party members)

Xhazed

Portal
Yea i have heard from people that kainzo doesnt let balance do things and he should cause the balance team is full of pvpers and they should do what they think is right i mean is not like he pvps UNLESS he has an alt oooooooo

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Easiest Disciple Fix:
Remove interrupt on Forcepush
Increase Chakra CD to 15s
Balance out the healing on FistofJin (heals more to yourself than to party members)
that would make it so a necro can actually fight a disc without them using chakra to cure all the poisons every 10 seconds :D