• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: ForzakenAngel, 15 almost 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a Year and two months
4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite class at the moment has been Samurai. It poses a challenge with lower health but higher damage, which makes it a fun class to play by making you focus on your health and stamina so you can still sprint away, while doing enough damage to 3v1 and still win if played right.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test quite often. I and on PST time zone (I live in LA) and play HC for most of the day.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: What sets me apart is the fact that I am actually interested in tweaking classes if necessary in order to better the PvP environment. It bothers me whenever someone says "Oh man that class is SO OP and there is no way to kill it" when all it needs is a little tweaking to balance it out with the rest of the classes. Another reason I am different is the fact that I don't just bring ideas to the discussion, I bring counter ideas and even my slight coding skill. Lastly, as a PvP'er myself, I hands on experience with a lot of classes because I spend quite a bit of time on the test server trying out new classes to play.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have experience beta testing a few games and being an admin for a DayZ server. One job I had to do as an admin was find out what guns people thought were too overpowered, and tweaking the spawn rate so that we didn't have 50 OP guns going up against starter weapons.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:Yes
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel like Herocraft is a great server, but it needs balance like everything else. A little tweaking here and there (in moderation) is always needed in a game to keep it interesting for the players who enjoy it. I believe I have the correct mind set to be on the balance team because I wont focus on making anyone class under or overpowered. I do NOT believe that anyone given the power to tweak skills should be thinking about making one class better than the rest, but that each one should be next to equal, or as close to equal as possible. I hope to get to help out Delf and the others make the best possible environment for both new and old Heroes.