1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

Balance Team Application: Zrock1013

Discussion in 'Coder | Herald | Balance' started by Zrock1013, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Balance Team Application: Zrock1013

Discussion in 'Coder | Herald | Balance' started by Zrock1013, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Zrock1013

Zrock1013 Balance Team

1. Minecraft IGN : Zrock1013/ Age:21
    2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Implementer & Tester
    3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 years off and on
    4. What's your favorite class/path?: Beguiler/Monk/Miner
    5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:EST /Whenever the balance team meets I have a really flexible schedule.
    6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:I am very analytical when it comes to logic puzzles or problems. I also Have a decent understanding of economics and the basic workings of a user driven economy backed with the profession skills used to generate revenue in the in game economy.
    7. Do you have any similar experience?:I have balanced pvp classes on different minigames servers and I believe that those experiences would come in handy.
    8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes of course!

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes
    10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    I hope to be able to help with the skills and relics balancing and testing that is looming on the horizon, I want to find a reason to become further invested in this server and I believe that this is a good place to start.
    Thanks for your time,
    Zane

2. Piptendo

Piptendo The Trade Prince Staff Member Administrator Maximum Supporter X

Accepted! Rank provided in game. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.