• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: iHazBryn

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:
iHazBryn / 17

2. Position applying for:
Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
March 30th, 2011, just over two years.

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
For sure Dragoon. I was one of the first Dragoons on Zeal, and continued on to Dragongarde. I've played rogue classes, and some tried some other warrior classes as well. I plan to experiment with caster in the near future as well.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
I'm usually around from 10 am, to anywhere up to 12-1 pm, During the week, any time after 3 pm works. (-8) PST. If I'm at home, I try to keep IRC on, and if I'm not at home, I generally check the forums on my phone every once an a while.

If I'm informed in advance, I can generally make it, unless I have plans set in stone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I think the real thing that sets me apart from others is the fact that I have been on this server since before the "Heros" plugin was even implemented. I've seen classes grow, change and even be taken out.

Since the beginning of Zeal, I have not only played this server as an active PVPer, but as a builder and a merchant. I have PVPed both on my own, and in large organized groups. I have fought along-side every class, and fought against every class. I know both sides of a raid inside and out, I know what its like to be beat on by raiders when your just trying to build and I know what its like to be the killer. I know what skills are used when, not only in 1v1's but in 10v10's.

One thing that I believe is important with balance, is not only looking at how the class functions on its own, but also seeing how it functions in a group.

I may not know the values of every skill, but I have experienced almost every aspect of this server. (And I'm willing to learn some numbers too :p) I think in the end what I bring to the table is experience, both in PVP, and in commerce.

On Dragongarde I was the first player to gain the 100 streak title, and held an almost 6.0 KDR. I also was one of the founders of Ironpass, the first town, city, and capital on Zeal, as well as the home of the original Tree Creepers.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I often post in the Suggestions forums on threads about balance. I enjoy the playful arguments, and trying to get my point across in writing. I generally get a lot of positive feedback on my ideas, and would like to say my concept of balance is pretty solid.

Thanks for taking the time to read my App. :)

-Bryn

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
iHazBryn
Thanks for the application, we're restructing the team and ironing some things out - it will be a few.[DOUBLEPOST=1366144153,1365119092][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome aboard - make sure to read everything you can!