• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: TheBrute2001

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TheBrute2001 17
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
June 1st 2013
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Wizard/caster paths
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:Pacific time, at least a couple hours a day during the week, many more during the weekends.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: In my time here i have spent most of it in the pvp aspect of the server. I have played as many different classes and have become accustomed to how they work, or rather how they should work. I am on very commonly, it is unusual to see me gone for more than a day or two without prior consent.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Whilst I've had admin and other responsibility positions on other games/servers i have never had the opportunity to attempt to balance a game before, but i feel i'm up to the task.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, i am aware that the coding of new skills and their values is a job that belongs to the development team and i shall keep my nose where it belongs, in the current game.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, i will always do as told and do as much bitch work as you dish out at me.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have played this server for, hmm should be about 6 months now. I have devoted most of my time to pvping for it was a challenge that i wanted to stand up to. I realize that certain classes need tweaking and i would like to be given the chance to apply my critique to said classes. I will remain unbiased and keep my pvp agenda separate from the duties of a balance member, the general welfare always stands first. I have fought numerous, numerous battles against all classes. I have a very clear understanding of the mechanics of this game and what could be done to help improve it.