• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App - Standman7227

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Standman7227, 21​
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played since late zeal, I am not entirely sure of my whitelist date.​
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Rogue is my favorite path and I can't say I have a favorite spec. High damage melee classes seem to fit my playstyle best, but I dont like ninja as much as I should​
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test for about 8-10 hours a day, mostly between 5 pm - 3 am PST​
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have lots of ideas for how things can be changed and how things can be made better. I have tons of free time and I love testing out numbers and just seeing how things look on paper compared to how they perform in game. I am no major pvp force on the server, but I can often hold my own and due to this I can give a good impression of how the average - slightly above average player would perform in a pvp setting whereas most others such as c12 create situations where one players skill outweighs the true power of the class. I am highly dedicated to the server and love to see things improve and I feel that I can help them improve.​
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Honestly the answer would have to be no.​
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I find it a shame that we aren't to balance future skills before they come in, but yes, I understand.​
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I am highly dedicated and willing to follow directions so long as they don't require me to do anything I would regret. The general answer would be yes.​
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd like to use this spot to talk about a ban (at least I think I was banned). I understand that you want people in good standing with the community and this generally means that the player has no bans on record. I want to use this space to explain my ban and why it should not affect the acceptance or denial of this application.​
I believe my ban was for spawner abuse (a common theme among my family haha). The reason I don't believe this type of ban should affect my acceptance or denial is due to the fact that I never used it to hurt anyone. This type of ban did not affect a single person except myself due to the fact that I really never pvped or did anything with the levels gained. At most the only thing I really did was actually test out abilities and combos on my brother and friends to see how much damage I was able to put out in a small amount of time (record is about 1000 damage in 3 seconds as a ninja :3).​
It is constantly said that I must be in good standing with the community in order to gain a staff position. Well I believe that despite the fact that I broke the rules and showed a certain level of disrespect toward the server that I still have good standing with the community. I have kept my nose relatively clean for months and try to do my best to have constructive conversations in o chat. I try to help as much as I can in tour and generally try to be the best member of the community I can be. I just hope that past mistakes will not prevent me from helping the server.​
Edit: Like an idiot I forgot I posted this from my brother's computer so it used his forum account. I apologize for the confusion if it caused any.​

Status
Not open for further replies.