• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance team app: sirdemonic3

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: sirdemonic3/18
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: a year and a half
4. What's your favorite class/path?: all caster classes, but i mainly play wizard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: i live in EST and i can sped 5+ hours a day on test if needed
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: between bastion and DG i have masterd every caster class, bard, ninja, cleric, dragoon, and dk
7. Do you have any similar experience?: did some stuff on runescape private servers if that counts :p
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: yep

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: of course
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i spend at least an hour every day on the test server working on skills with Delfofthebla and yoIyo for at least a month. i give an unbiased opinion on every class. i actively pvp with umbra and have a good idea on how classes should work
updated

Last edited: