• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: ~ShadowRavynn~

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: ShadowRavynn / 41
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Balance Team (either) -- Helping @Multitallented on Township stuff as he mentioned here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/township-new-sub-regions.54871/#post-432096
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approx 1.5 yrs
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I would say I do not have ONE favorite, because I can never decide but My favorite"S" are Wizard, DK & Bard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test when needed in the evenings and on the weekends, I am in EST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have a GREAT interest in the townships and personal regions, as well as the marketplace/trade district areas and I know quite a bit about the commands & features, imho.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Not yet! :)
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Sure thing! No different than work really ;p
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
As I mentioned above, I would like to assist Multitalented on his Township plans, testing, numbers, etc. He mentioned I should apply for the balance team to help him! :)

<3 <3

~Ravynn

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: ShadowRavynn / 41
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Balance Team (either) -- Helping @Multitallented on Township stuff as he mentioned here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/township-new-sub-regions.54871/#post-432096
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approx 1.5 yrs
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I would say I do not have ONE favorite, because I can never decide but My favorite"S" are Wizard, DK & Bard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test when needed in the evenings and on the weekends, I am in EST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have a GREAT interest in the townships and personal regions, as well as the marketplace/trade district areas and I know quite a bit about the commands & features, imho.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Not yet! :)
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Sure thing! No different than work really ;p
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
As I mentioned above, I would like to assist Multitalented on his Township plans, testing, numbers, etc. He mentioned I should apply for the balance team to help him! :)

<3 <3

~Ravynn
Granted!