• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Predator2010

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN/Age:
Predator2010/17
Position Applying for:
Balance Team
How long have you been on Herocraft?
Since March 21 2011, So 27months
Whats your favorite class/path:
Wizard Or Ninja/ Caster.
How Often and in what timezone can you test?
I can test every day if required, and my timezone is GMT+1
What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?
Ive been on the server for a substantial amount of time allowing me to have a great knowledge of the game leading to my position as a guide. And also what the skills are meant to do in the PvP situation as well as PvE, As well as my consistent activity level every day i can make sure to be on whenever i am needed to help
Do you have any similar experience?
Ive tested a few Alpha and Beta games that are MMO and RPG finding and reporting bugs for devs.
Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?
Yes i do understand
Can you follow directions from a team leader no matter what they ask?:
Yes i can, as a guide im used to following instructions from mods and admins telling us how we go about various mis-behavior in tour chat and how we should deal with such, all using a set procedure of directions
Additional Info:
It would be great to assist other memers of the balance team making sure the Herocraft experience is as fair and as fun as possible for all players in our community :)
And Thank you for your time.