• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: MalaWolf

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: MalaWolf / 21
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Implementer
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Zeal
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Tanky healers such as Cleric/Paladin
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Australian, but I am an active player
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I am dedicated to providing a balanced and positive experiance for all classes and playstyles.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have held a key position on the balance team before, and have past experience balancing classes.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes

9. Can you follow directions, no matter what they ask?: Yes
10: Are you able to attend meetings given 24h or more notice in advance? (Realistically, these meetings will occur between 6pm-9pm CST. There might be case by case exceptions.) Yes, have previously never missed a meeting.
11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
n/a

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings,
The balance team position is now formally known as the Scripter position - you not only have to debate numbers but now assist in adding them and upkeeping configs, not sure for classes but items as well.

Is this something you are interested in? (note - scripting is not programming and requires no previous experience)