• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: macura

macura

Diamond
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: macura/15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 7 months
4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite class is wizard because it is the most mobile of all of the classes.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test in eastern standard time and i can test whenever i am asked to.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: My main focus on HC is pvp. I pvp very frequently so i will have a regularly updated idea of the status of every class. Pvp is what i love most and it pains me to see any classes that become overpowered and destroy the balance of pvp or classes that have been neglected, making them impossible to play.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: No
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Although i lack experience in warrior based classes I believe that i have enough experience with caster classes that i would be very insightful in problems relating to any caster class. I have also played several rogue specs so my point of view is not purely as a caster.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome aboard. You should see a new forum available to you for the Balance Team shortly.