• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Lumont

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About three months before this map has started.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: It's a tie between Dragoon and Beguiler.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test every night and almost everyday.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played video games my entire life. Most of my games consist of RPGs, MMOs and MOBAs. All of these types of games have given me a very good outlook in terms of balance and the way class based games should be played.
I am very active in PVP on Herocraft, It is the most entertaining aspect of Herocraft. I am constantly PVPing with my townies. We always set up strategies based on all of our heroes classes. I have mastered many classes and have a very strong outlook on every class.
I am also a very observant and logical thinker. Evaluation and planning are my strongest aspects.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: All Minecraft servers I have ever played on had the Heroes Mod. It is the best Minecraft mod that has ever been made. It's the only reason I play Minecraft.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand this is for balancing current skills only.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: When ever I am needed to help with something I would be more than happy to help.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a college student and don't start classes again till August. I have a very strong outlook on Herocraft PVP. I believe my input would be very beneficial to the Herocraft community. I really want to help out with the server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
lumont
I dont understand your signature or the context.

Having a known-banned players quote in your signature isn't a great start to applying to staff.

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
While this is a banned player, I do not believe this has anything to do with my ability to assist in balancing the heroes classes. He is a good friend of mine and I thought the quote was funny. The context of the quote has nothing to do with HeroCraft. I have removed the quote to avoid any misunderstanding to you, staff and other players. Would you please reconsider my application. Thank you. Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While this is a banned player, I do not believe this has anything to do with my ability to assist in balancing the heroes classes. He is a good friend of mine and I thought the quote was funny. The context of the quote has nothing to do with HeroCraft. I have removed the quote to avoid any misunderstanding to you, staff and other players. Would you please reconsider my application. Thank you. Kainzo
Having a close affiliation with banned players does not do your app for staff any credit.

I'll review this in the morning.