• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Lil122j

Lil122j

Stone
When were you whitelisted on Herocraft?
  • December 11, 2011
Age at the time of this application.
Whats your favorite Path/Spec?
  • Ninja
How often can you test on the test server?
  • I can spend a ton of time on the server now seeing as how Ive quit on all my others. Maybe 3 hours a day at minimum. The normal would be 5-7 hours. Any time I am on, I'd be willing to test.
What would set you apart from other members applying for the Balance team?
  • I've played on 5 other heroes servers so far. I did alot of bug finding/reporting and balancing on one of them. On three of the five servers I've played on with heroes, I was always a lead PvP contender. I had to leave those servers due to administrators giving up on the hero plugin and even the entire server in a few cases. The last server I was on didn't want to hear any suggestions/complaints involving balancing unless there was some kind of exploit involved and had constant massive lag, so i was forced to leave.
  • I logged in for the first time in a few months a week ago as a lvl 1. I am now a master rogue, ninja, crafter, smith, warrior, and 5 levels away from master dreadknight.
  • I actually joined this server back when Kainzo set up a test server for the big 1.0 update where I tested a bunch of classes and helped with bug reporting/balancing.
Additional Info:
  • This server is pretty stable, so I don't think I'll be going anywhere for a long time. Since this server actually cares about balancing and any lag I do get isn't that bad, I'm pretty content with staying. I'll be happy to do testing and balancing as I'd like to see a great variety of classes being used. I really don't want to see what I have on all the past servers where a select 2 or 3 classes are better than the rest and everyone switches to them or any classes that are so underpowered, nobody uses them.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the nice template Greek.