• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: johnives

johnives

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: johnives; 17
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on herocraft for a little under a year.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite class is dragoon because i love the variety of combat and helping skills. My favorite profession is farmer because I like to take on challenges and try and master farmer, also I wanted to try something besides mining all the time.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm AK time zone and i can be on from 2:30-5 on weekdays and about 11-3 on weekends
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I feel like I would be a great addition to the balance team because I'm open to new opinions, but I'm also semi-aggressive and passionate about what I believe in. I bring many ideas to the table and interested in helping helping an already great server. I also know a variety of classes and how they work and I'm willing to put forth the effort in balancing and making classes very equal.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I once was a "Balancer" on another server with the heros mod plugin. I had the ability to test all the new skills and also decide which skills and classes need a slight changing, for better or for worse.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I very much understand that and I have a feeling that this would be a great position to have.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, I'm always open to do what I am asked if it is from a leader.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm from alaska, I love HeroCraft, and I feel like i can handle this responsibility.
[DOUBLEPOST=1353371144,1352580483][/DOUBLEPOST]no comments? :(