• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: iceball626

iceball626

Iron
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: iceball626/16

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: April 11, 2014

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Runeblade/Rogue is my all-time favorite class/path. I’ve always loved rogues in every RPG

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test pretty often and Eastern.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I am unbiased at most times. I love testing classes and will be honest all the time.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: My friend (who will not be named) would let me create and test classes when he was trying to make his server public.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, I agree whole heartily

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course, I trust this server and would die for it.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I have been previously temporarily banned (15 min) but, I feel I need to repay the servers that gave me so many good and bad memories with my old and new friends.

Thanks for considering,
Iceball626, the Lone Runeblade