• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: DNICER1

DNICER1

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: DNICER1 / 24
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Played a couple years ago when it was brought back. Played the 2024 beta and am currently playing
4. What's your favorite class/path?:
Necro, possibly Shaman when it comes out
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
Central Time, as of right now, I can test from 6PM-12PM
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I spend a lot of time testing/balancing things in other games or projects. I am also interested in seeing what this server could become with more polishing.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:
I've never been apart of a testing/balancing team officially, I've only done it on my own time for personal or small group projects.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
I understand that I will be collaborating with others to create the best experience for players. I must also look for feedback while playing with other players to see how it performs on the live server.
9. Can you follow directions, no matter what they ask?: I can follow instructions and request but will give feedback when necessary
10: Are you able to attend meetings given 24h or more notice in advance? (Realistically, these meetings will occur between 6pm-9pm CST. There might be case by case exceptions.) I can give notice in advance if I am unable to attend any meeting. But otherwise I can join.
11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I was originally invited by Vynderunel, we do a lot of testing in the test server and live server on our own time. He and I really want this server to grow