• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: DanTheSpearton

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: DanTheSpearton/19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester (I assume Implementer means coding in changes? Not able to do that sadly :'[ )
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Only a few months technically speaking, but I used to play around 6-8 years ago, estimating cause I don't remember much, I think it was when Haven was around... or was it valorium idk, both names sound familiar. My cognitive awareness was pretty low though as a middle school kid so I might as well be a new player since I came back like last month :eek: it's still pretty low ngl
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dragoon/Blacksmith
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, not sure honestly about availability
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I honestly don't know if I have much to add, but I'm very emotionally invested in wanting classes to be balanced in a manner that is well thought out, intellectually rigorous, and also fair for the average player. As a side note, all of my knowledge that has to do with combat balancing at all in general comes from my experience playing mobile mobas, I reached Master rank in Arena of Valor and Diamond in League Of Legends: Wild Rift, and I frequently engaged in balance and combat mechanics/strategy in those game communities. I think I also want to add that I think that classes right now could use some focus on how ergonomically balanced/designed they are, not just a traditional "does this need a buff or a nerf when it comes to numbers" scenario.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: No, I don't
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, definitely

9. Can you follow directions, no matter what they ask?: Aside from timing of availability, Yes
10: Are you able to attend meetings given 24h or more notice in advance? (Realistically, these meetings will occur between 6pm-9pm CST. There might be case by case exceptions.) Honestly.... there's no way I can because of real life circumstances :/ If there's any way that I can compensate this on my part I'm willing to as much as I am able to
11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If I have bothered you at all with my insufferable mannerisms, I'm sorry lol. I hope we can get along, really mean this, everyone lol. Playing hc is fun.

Last edited: