• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Report/Clarification: 4/12/13

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
So... Hi everyone! Since there are only three of us at the moment, perhaps this thread can get us a bit more organized. There have been many suggestions made about many classes so we should probably group everything together in one thread so it's easier for Kainzo to analyze.

Keep in mind everyone, the balance team will always have a purpose! No matter what the current state of the server is, there is always balance in need of balancing.

I hope I am not overstepping my position, but since there is no longer a leader, nor many members, I was hoping this would help us improve.

Lets get started! All the suggestions below have been taken from the balance team class discussion threads.

Disciple:
Main weapon in arenas: Remove blaze rod in arenas, grant raw fish instead. (Possibly make it so raw fish can't be eaten)

Bloodmage:
Silence: Reduce the duration to 3 seconds. (From 5)

Bloodbond: Increase the mana drain. (Not sure about the numbers yet, we should wait until the fix)

Cleric:
Might: Remove the skill.

Mystic:
Healingbloom: Increase the heal per 3 seconds to 40 hp (from 18 hp per two seconds over 20 seconds) over the course of 15 seconds.
Skills: Rework skills to the following:

Smite, bandage, antidote - level 1
Rejuvenate - level 10
Forage - level 15
Port - level 20
Healingbloom - level 25
Replenish - level 30
Chant - level 35
Gills - level 38
Root - level 40
Revive - level 45
Invigorate - level 50
Camouflage - level 59
Bolt - level 60

Pyromancer:
ChaosOrb: Make it an AoE skill with a range of 5-8 blocks, change damage to 180.

Bard:
HealingChorus: Increase heal to 75 hp. (From 50)

Paladin:
ShieldReflect: Increase mana cost to 15 (from 10) and increase the cooldown to 10 seconds (from 6)

Samurai:
Disarm: Reduce the duration to 2 seconds. (From 3)
Base Attack Damage: Reduce to 84 damage per hit. (From 91)
Windwalk: Reduce speed boost to 2. (From 3)

If I missed anything, please reply and I'll add it in! In addition to this balance update, I would really like it if we could get some clarification/direction Kainzo
I understand you said you like the current status of heros, but we still need a leader, members etc.
Alator thank you for the wonderful test shack!
[DOUBLEPOST=1365889175][/DOUBLEPOST]Last updated: 4/13/13

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll edit this up until the class revamp day to get in all the extra changes we make to the current skill system.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So... Hi everyone! Since there are only three of us at the moment, perhaps this thread can get us a bit more organized. There have been many suggestions made about many classes so we should probably group everything together in one thread so it's easier for Kainzo to analyze.

Keep in mind everyone, the balance team will always have a purpose! No matter what the current state of the server is, there is always balance in need of balancing.

I hope I am not overstepping my position, but since there is no longer a leader, nor many members, I was hoping this would help us improve.

Lets get started! All the suggestions below have been taken from the balance team class discussion threads.

Disciple:
Main weapon in arenas: Remove blaze rod in arenas, grant raw fish instead. (Possibly make it so raw fish can't be eaten)

Bloodmage:
Silence: Reduce the duration to 3 seconds. (From 5)

Bloodbond: Increase the mana drain. (Not sure about the numbers yet, we should wait until the fix)

Cleric:
Might: Remove the skill.

Mystic:
Healingbloom: Increase the heal per 3 seconds to 40 hp (from 18 hp per two seconds over 20 seconds) over the course of 15 seconds.

Skills: Rework skills to the following:

Smite, bandage, antidote - level 1
Rejuvenate - level 10
Forage - level 15
Port - level 20
Healingbloom - level 25
Replenish - level 30
Chant - level 35
Gills - level 38
Root - level 40
Revive - level 45
Invigorate - level 50
Camouflage - level 59
Bolt - level 60

Pyromancer:
ChaosOrb: Make it an AoE skill with a range of 5-8 blocks, change damage to 180.

Bard:
HealingChorus: Increase heal to 75 hp. (From 50)

Paladin:
ShieldReflect: Increase mana cost to 15 (from 10) and increase the cooldown to 10 seconds (from 6)

Samurai:

Disarm: Reduce the duration to 2 seconds. (From 3)

Base Attack Damage: Reduce to 84 damage per hit. (From 91)

Windwalk: Reduce speed boost to 2. (From 3)

If I missed anything, please reply and I'll add it in! In addition to this balance update, I would really like it if we could get some clarification/direction Kainzo
I understand you said you like the current status of heros, but we still need a leader, members etc.

Alator thank you for the wonderful test shack!

[DOUBLEPOST=1365889175][/DOUBLEPOST]Last updated: 4/13/13
Most of these were put in (on test atm)
HealingChorus will be kept at 50hp. Bard is support and not a healer class.
ChaosOrb has not been changed and may not for a bit - though I can see the need for change.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
ChaosOrb has not been changed and may not for a bit - though I can see the need for change.
Thank you!

Healingchorus- Understandable

Chaosorb- We talked further and decided that an AoE blast was not best already. (I forgot to edit it)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Looking good so far.