• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Meeting

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'd like for everyone to meet sometime later this week to discuss the changes in the other thread, how we're handling revamping the classes, professions, and anything else we need to. Would tomorrow night at 5 cst work for everyone? If not enough people can make it we can always shift it.

@Balance Team @Kainzo

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
I'd like for everyone to meet sometime later this week to discuss the changes in the other thread, how we're handling revamping the classes, professions, and anything else we need to. Would tomorrow night at 5 cst work for everyone? If not enough people can make it we can always shift it.

@Balance Team @Kainzo
That should be fine for me. I'm definitely available.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Just so we can have some more time and I don't have to duck out too early, I'm going to be in the herocraft discord starting at 3 cst (1 hour 15 mins from when this is posted) for a while. Hopefully people can jump in early so we can work on the current changes.
@Balance Team

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
@Balance Team This will also act as an activity check. If you can't make it for any reason I understand, just please let me know here.
I'm actually not sure if I can make that one tomorrow. I'll let you know tomorrow. I will have to be somewhere at 8, it's an hour drive also. I can be there for the beginning possibly.