• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance application Haunted9899

Haunted9899

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Haunted9899 / 25 years old
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 months or more
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dragoon, Ninja, Samurai
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:UTC -07:00 timezone, I'm online most nights, and during the day when I can be on.​
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I played World of Warcraft for about 8 years, I mostly pvp'd over the years I played which gives me some pretty good insight as to what classes should be like when balanced correctly. With this knowledge and the fact that over the months I have been on the server I have pvp'd almost exclusively, I believe I can bring a lot to the table.​
The games I spend most of my life playing are all class oriented. When I play them I am always trying to be better at whatever game it might be. Even in Herocraft Delf and I spend a lot of time trying to figure out exactly what kind of damage our classes can do, and what skills we can cut out of our fights, even whether they are worth the cost. So in a way I already have useful knowledge I can share with the balance team just from my day to day playtime.​
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Aside from my game-play experience I also have a Bachelors degree in Game and Simulation Programming, and have actually created and balanced games of my own throughout the course of that degree. (I do plan to apply to the coding team soon, but I don't have that kind of time at the moment.) Creating games gave me a special outlook on games and balance in general, and how easy it can be to make mechanics overpowered.​
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: In terms of balance, absolutely.​
10. Additional info you would like totell us?: I am a new father, and I also work part time. I cannot be on all day everyday, but I do believe I can be of significant use to the Herocraft team, and I would love the chance to give back a bit to the server.​