• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Application: Grandsoulking

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Grandsoulking
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year and a half
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I love dragoon but i'm currently testing out caster
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: My timezone is Mountain Standard I'm usually available after the time of 3 to anytime in the morning my time to test.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm really fair in making sure a class is not overpowering others because of damage. I also myself trying all the classes to see how their like in combat.I have a variety of people who are different people who give me their ideas of what a class needs to change or improve on.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have been a admin on others servers and my sole job was managing the damage outputs for class and mobs so i feel as though i have some experience.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes i understand the balancing team is made to balance skills current.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: i follow people ideas and listen to their point of view then i try to fulfill what they ask to the best of my ability.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm hardworking honest and a great listener i'm also a fast learner so if i don't know something i'll catch on quick. That's all my reasons on why i should be a part of the Balance team I hope you consider me. I've also helped balance team before on skills like jump.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Sorry, going to have deny this application for the time being.

Being on the server for over a year and a half now you have made little to no impression on both the forums and in-game. If you would like to re-apply in a month or two I will review, however at the time being this would be like adding a new Herocraft member to the team.