• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Badge of loot finding?

I found (and lwc'd) a badge of loot finding. What does it do and how much is it worth? I'm pretty confused about it and don't see much info on the wiki. Is it just an advanced crafting reagent that hasn't been given a use yet?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
At this time it's value is very little.
It is a rare item that may in the future be used in crafting. At this time it does nothing special.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
It says "Worn" - I was hoping that having it in your inventory (like a charm in Diablo 2) would increase your loot drop chances from mobs like a Looting sword.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Thats my guess as well. All of the advanced crafting materials say so on them, while this one does not so I also have suspected that it will be a charm to increase mob drops. I doubt it will work on ores, trees or crops although we can always hope.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Would a looting enchantment on a sword or badge increase soul drops too?

I doubt that Kainzo would let the loot finding enchantments increase soul drops from mobs as only sword wielding classes would be able to cash in on the extra souls. On the badge, sure, I don't see a reason why those wouldn't affect soul drops since the badge itself is decently rare anyway.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
The official word from admins in game is that it does nothing at this time.
As I said earlier, hang on to them for now as they will most likely be given a purpose at a later time.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Regarding soul drops, Looting swords during Bastion had no effect on gold nugget drops as they are from a separate heroes loot table. I could only assume that this has passed from the previous map to the current.