• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Baddassmcfish's Application

Minecraft In-game name:
Baddassmcfish
Location & Age:
UK 21
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
I have been banned from eight servers in the past for different reasons but I assure you, I am changed. My last ban was issued '2012-04-13 5:20:08 pm' I promise you, If you give me a chance to prove myself I will make you proud.
Referral(s):
Arranw
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Minecraft Server List
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes. On every site.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes
Reason you should be accepted:
I am a reliable player. Although I have been banned 8 times in the past, I have changed. I really like this server so far and would love to be able to play and help.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
HCB13
Additional Info:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing

Minecraft In-game name:
Baddassmcfish
Location & Age:
UK 21
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
I have been banned from eight servers in the past for different reasons but I assure you, I am changed. My last ban was issued '2012-04-13 5:20:08 pm' I promise you, If you give me a chance to prove myself I will make you proud.
Referral(s):
Arranw
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Minecraft Server List
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes. On every site.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes
Reason you should be accepted:
I am a reliable player. Although I have been banned 8 times in the past, I have changed. I really like this server so far and would love to be able to play and help.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
HCB13
Additional Info:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain in detail each of these bans, including when they occurred. Thanks!

[0] => TownCraft.mine.bz .:. spambot
[1] => mc.coolgamesserver.net .:. greifer lb proven proofid#8774
[2] => ultimateminecraft.net .:. griefing, lb proof
[3] => 72.29.88.20 .:. unwanted griefer
[4] => meepcraft.com .:. swearing

[username] => Baddassmcfish
[issuer] => nialldoherty
[server] => EndlessAdventureMC.com:28865
[reason] => Banned for rule violation.
[time] => 2012-06-21 22:01:34

And from the ban above for rule violation, your last ban was in June 2012 not April. =P

Hi, Thanks for reviewing.
[0] TownCraft.mine.bz superpyromaniac spambot 2012-04-12 11:21:57 pm
This was in April. I typed hello twice and got banned. I tried appealing but they didn't listen.
[1] mc.coolgamesserver.net ringingcedars greifer lb proven proofid#8774 2012-01-23 3:04:31 pm
This was a month after I purchased minecraft and although I did grief. I do not anymore and I am not entirely sure whether this one was an accident or not.
[2] ultimateminecraft.net andersonhc griefing, lb proof 2012-01-06 11:44:06 pm
This was 11 days after I got minecraft. I didn't know what griefing was.
[3] 72.29.88.20 gersh619 unwanted griefer 2012-04-13 5:20:08 pm
I do not even remember that one and as I have said in my application I no longer grief.
[4] meepcraft.com greentempest swearing 2012-04-12 9:52:11 pm
This one was me being stupid. Some swear words turned into funny alterations. So I was testing which ones did it and the spambot thing kicked me.

As for the last one. When I checked on McBans.com it did not come up and I cannot remember it.

Thankyou[DOUBLEPOST=1348516600][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello? Are you there?

Sorry I was impatient, On minecraft I love to mine and cut wood. I love to help out where I can. And Also I have been playing the greylist server since 3:30pm GMT time. (5 and a half hours) and I love it. I found this server and told both Arranw and Fivehandedchimp about it. I would love to play with them because they are my best friends and if I don't get whitelist. Im sorry to say that I dont think that any of us will continue playing this server. Please just give me a chance. If I just step out of line once then ban me permanently. Thats how much I know I love this server enough to risk my McBans reputation even further. Please, just one chance.

Right, on some servers I tend to put my age as 21 because I know sometimes certain servers don't let kids on. I am really 14. Born on 7th may 1998. I am sorry I lied but I was not sure whether this server allowed teens.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Right, on some servers I tend to put my age as 21 because I know sometimes certain servers don't let kids on. I am really 14. Born on 7th may 1998. I am sorry I lied but I was not sure whether this server aloud teens.

Well you agreed to follow our ToS and by agreeing I presumed you read them so you would know the age of requirement on our server.

I am going to give you a chance on the server. Read all of our rules and understand what is allowed and what is not. If for any reason you have a question, ask. We take griefing very seriously here, so be mindful of that. Do not make me regret giving you a chance.

Welcome to Herocraft, nwo go join your friends.

@Alator - Birthday change please =) May 7th, 1998