• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bad Login

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Alrighty, so this isn't really a bug report; but I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this.

I understand that if you log in; while already logged in, and try to connect to a server, that you will get a Bad Login message.

However,

I'm getting a problem where whenever I try to connect to a server for the first time on my client in a new session; I am getting bad login. This is also working for modpacks that I play. After the initial Bad Login however, I can reconnect. This is happening on all computers too. Anyone have any ideas on a fix or whats happening??

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm getting this too. Not sure if it's related or not, but I finally got into herocraft through the hub and all my waypoints were gone. Tried to relog then got bad login again :S

PurpleDragonfly

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm also getting this, but for some reason my 1.7.2 profile works. Unfortunately, I want to use the modpack. D:

Also, attempting to reconnect within the same session does not fix it for me.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I had this too. Keep restarting Minecraft after a few times it fixed it for me.